We value the trust you place in us and recognize the importance of secure transactions and information privacy each and every time you confide in us with your buy. We need you to have a bother-free purchase experience.
We at Urmul ensure that all our products sold on urmuldesertcrafts.org are brand new and of high quality. In the unlikely event that any merchandise you have bought from us is not received in good condition i.e, it is damaged or defective, customers can exchange the merchandise in the same condition as they purchased it including its original packaging along with original tags. It would be necessary to provide all financial transaction details, along with bills/invoices provided with the purchase.
Possible resolution could be Replacement, Exchange, or Refund by coupons.
Receiving an item in a ‘Damaged’ or ‘Defective’ condition, or it is ‘Not as Described’, you may request a replacement at no extra cost.
- Returns are covered in our 30 Day Replacement Guarantee.
- You can contact us at urmuldesertcrafts.org within 30 (thirty) days of receipt of goods about the reason for seeking a refund of their respective purchase.
- Replacement is subject to the availability of stock. If the purchased product is out of stock, you will receive a full refund. You may, however, look at the existing stock and
order a replacement from the same, subject to the same or lower price according to your preference.
Procedure to return products
- Please contact us either via phone or through email and provide us with your Order ID details so that we can help you with the process. Alternatively, you can also click on the Return Order link in the footer and fill in the required details.
- Customer Support will confirm the return request and will inform you about the pickup process.
- Please ensure that the product return is initiated within 30 (thirty) days of receipt of the article.
- Please ensure that product is in unused and original condition. It should include the price tags, labels, original packing, and invoice along with the product.
- We do not charge extra for returns and all replacements/pickups are done free of cost.
- We support Replacement across categories in case of the damaged items. In case of a Refund, the entire amount paid by you including shipping and gift charges is transferred to your account. The time taken will be governed by the policies of our payment partner.
- Customer Support will inform you about the pickup process. While we pick up the originally delivered items from most customer locations, there are certain areas where a pickup cannot be arranged. In such a case, you can ship the product through any other courier. You will be reimbursed the shipping charges against the original receipt.
- Replacement is subject to the availability of stock. In case a Replacement is not available, we will refund the amount for the same.
- Made-to-order/custom products cannot be replaced or returned.
- After confirmation of order from our customer support team, products are couriered within 3 business working days or refer product description in case of made to order products
- Information regarding the Airway Bill number will be communicated to the buyer after the products are dispatched.
- We have tied up with FedEx, Delhivery(Skynet for International) for shipping our products. Please refer to the shipping partner (FedEx)’s site for more details.
- Delivery charges vary depending on the value of the shopping cart. We charge a sum of Rs 100/- for each order below or equal to Rs 1100/-. There is no shipping charge for orders having a value greater than Rs 1100/-
- Custom duty charges, if any in your country, will be borne by the customer. MON – SAT 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (IST)
At Urmul, protecting your privacy is our utmost priority we are committed to protecting and securing the confidentiality and security of your personal data that you provide to us while using our website www.urmuldesertcrafts.org (“Site”), or when you otherwise contact us.. It is important that you know exactly what we do with your Personal Data. This Policy covers how and why we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information.
We play our role by protecting your rights of privacy on systems and the Site controlled by us, but we are not liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to our control, for example, advertisers and websites that have links to our Website.
You should take note that the information and privacy practices of our business partners, advertisers, sponsors, or other sites to which we provide hyperlinks, may be different from ours.
KINDS OF INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
We categorize the information we collect about you (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”) as follows:
Information Provided to Us: We collect information to deliver the products you request, to help improve your overall shopping experience, and to support our business functions. We collect information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with us on our website( including sensitive Personal Information, wherever applicable), which includes :
- your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, postal code;
- your credit/debit card, mobile payment, and other payment details;
- your opt-in option to receive our e-mails, shop online, request a catalog, participate in a contest, promotion or survey or join our social networking sites;
- your reviews, feedback, and opinions about our products and services; and
- any other Personal Information you choose to provide to us.
Information We Receive from Others: We may also obtain Personal Information from our third-party service providers to help improve the quality of our services and marketing to you which includes:
- updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties;
- account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants;
- Search results and links, including paid listings;
- select partners that make our service available on their device or with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities. Information We Collect Automatically When You Use our Site: We also automatically collect some Personal Information about you on our site which helps us understand your needs and provide information about our products and services, which includes:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system, access times, and browser type;
- details of your interactions with customer service, such as the date, time, and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and call recordings;
- information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers (such as IP address, IMEI number, the address of the device’s wireless network interface, or mobile phone number used by the device) and mobile network information;
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
We use the information collected to provide an integrated and personalized shopping experience just for you. We need your identity details, contact details, banking information, and account history to manage our relationship with you and provide our services to you. We may use this information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes in addition to the processing for various purposes, depending on the circumstances for which we may/will need to process your Personal Information, including:
- to communicate with you;
- to maintain and improve customer relationship;
- to assess, process, and provide products, services, and/or facilities to you;
- to establish your identity and background;
- to respond to your inquiries or complaints and resolve any issues and
disputes which may arise in connection with any dealings with us;
- to provide you with information and/or updates on our products, services, upcoming promotions offered by us and/or events organized by us and selected third parties which may be of interest to you from time to time;
- to maintain and update internal record keeping;
- for internal administrative purposes;
- to send you seasonal greetings messages from time to time;
- to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities;
- to monitor, review and improve our events and promotions, products, and/or services;
- to conduct market research or surveys, internal marketing analysis, customer profiling activities, analysis of customer patterns and choices, planning and statistical and trend analysis in relation to our products and/or services;
- to process any payments related to your commercial transactions with us;
- to comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement;
- to process and analyze your Personal Information either individually or collectively with other individuals;
- for detecting, investigating, and preventing fraudulent, prohibited, or illegal activities;
- we collect and store your service usage and transactional information to determine and verify the service charges payable by you and to administer our relationship with you.
Use of information based on your consent:
- facilitate direct marketing, promotional, and customer management purposes,including sending you promotional communications (including without limitation emails and push notifications) or special offers if you have consented to receive the same. Please see section “Direct Marketing” below;
- we may use special categories of data (e.g. health data). But we will only do so if we have received your consent thereto, and for any other purposes for which we have your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to deliver information to you that is targeted to your interests. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Personal Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
Your Personal Information is shared with other organizations in the following circumstances:
- if the law or a public authority says we must share the Personal Information or for the administration of justice;
- if we need to share Personal Information in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (this includes providing Personal Information to others for the purposes of preventing fraud);
- where we restructure, sell or transfer our business (or a part of it). For example, in connection with a takeover or merger;
- with the staff of Urmul for data processing and storage; providing you with access to our services; providing customer support; making decisions about service improvements and content development;
- with third-party service providers, to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure, hosting, and IT services, to personalize and optimize our service, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to collect debts, to analyze and enhance data. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
In general, you can also visit our website without having to provide your personal information during which time you remain anonymous, and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password. Once you provide your personal information, you are no more anonymous
We may also disclose aggregate or de-identified data that is not personally identifiable with third parties, including our commercial and strategic partners. We respect the confidentiality of the Personal Information that you provide to us.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. We transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- Any personal information you provide to us is maintained on secure servers and our internal systems. We take appropriate security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data stored on our system.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us by visiting https://urmuldesertcrafts.org/contact-us/, we will assist you.
We cannot guarantee that our Site will function faultless and without any interruptions. We shall not be liable for damages that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
OVERSEAS TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information will be stored at, locations in India in the hotel in which you stay or visit.
From time to time, we would like to use your name, email address, mobile phone number, and other relevant contact information to send you either via emails, SMS messages, telephone calls, push notifications, post, or social media (e.g. Facebook) information that will be catered according to your interests. We will contact you about
our products and services, news about our membership programs, satisfaction surveys, events, offers, and promotions, but we can only do so with your permission. You may opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time, free of charge, by writing to us email@example.com or getting in touch with us at https://urmuldesertcrafts.org/contact-us/.
For children under the age of 18, you are not authorized to use the Site without the supervision and consent of the child’s parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian. If you believe we have collected information about a child under the age of 13, please feel free to contact us so that we may take appropriate steps to delete this information.
Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that can be used to prevent children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
You are entitled to the following rights:
- right of access to the Personal Information, we hold about you;
- right of rectification of your Personal Information if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete Personal Information completed;
- right to the erasure of your Personal Information that has been processed by us except you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped;
- right to restrict data processing;
- right to object against profiling; and
- your personal right to data portability.
Whenever reasonably possible and required, we will strive to grant these rights within one (1) month. You may also withdraw your consent to receiving direct marketing communications, or more generally to our processing of your Personal Information, at any time, and you may in certain circumstances ask us to delete your Personal Information. However, we may not be able to continue providing services to you if you entirely withdraw your consent or ask us to delete your Personal Information entirely.
We may reject requests that are unreasonable or not required by law, including those that would be extremely impractical, could require disproportionate technical effort, or could expose us to operational risks such as free trial fraud. We may retain information as required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations, including to
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood, and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services. These Terms and various other policies are binding as per the provisions of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines)
Rules, 2011 formulated under the Information Technology Act of 2000 in India. In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, “Service Providers” mean independent third-party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean urmuldesertcrafts.org and its affiliates.
- Urmuldesertcrafts.org (“Website”) is an Internet-based content and e-commerce portal, a company incorporated under the laws of India.
- Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions, and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. Urmul at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
User Account, Password, and Security:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Urmuldesertcrafts.org of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Urmuldesertcrafts.org cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 2.
Urmuldesertcrafts.org provides several Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the “Service”). The products can be purchased through the Website through various methods of payments offered. The purchase of products shall be additionally governed by specific sale policies, like cancellation policy, return policy, etc., all of which are incorporated here by reference. In addition, these terms and policies may be further supplemented by HF product-specific conditions, which may be displayed on the webpage of that product.
The User agrees and undertakes not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that prior written permission of
urmuldesertcrafts.org is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes,, and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website are not permitted.
User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten,, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material, or information;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters;
- download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
- violate, abuse, unethically manipulate or exploit, any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere.
User Warranty and Representation:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorised to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights, or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or
investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by Urmuldesertcrafts.org.
Exactness Not Guaranteed:
Urmuldesertcrafts.org hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website might actually depend on the size you ordered for. Also, the color of the end product may vary as those compared to the one on the website, which could only be because of the screen settings on your website.
Intellectual Property Rights:
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, urmuldesertcrafts.org owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to urmuldesertcrafts.org without obtaining authorization from urmuldesertcrafts.org.
Links to Third Party Sites:
The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of urmuldesertcrafts.org or the Website and urmuldesertcrafts.org is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site.
urmuldesertcrafts.org is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by urmuldesertcrafts.org or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability:
Urmuldesertcrafts.org has undertaken to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but urmuldesertcrafts.orgneither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product, or service. In no event shall urmuldesertcrafts.org be liable for
any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting therefrom.
Neither shall urmuldesertcrafts.org be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services. Further, urmuldesertcrafts.org shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to
the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond urmuldesertcrafts.org’s control.
The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless urmuldesertcrafts.org from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by urmuldesertcrafts.org that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into our Terms and conditions by reference. All prices are Indian rupees(INR) Prices, products, and Services may change at urmuldesertcrafts.org’s discretion.
Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon urmuldesertcrafts.org’s shipment to the shipping carrier. For international orders, shipping charges may differ according to the location and weight of the item/s to be shipped.
- Urmuldesertcrafts.org may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms or anyway otherwise acted unethically.
- Notwithstanding Section 15. a above, these Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until urmuldesertcrafts.org chooses to terminate them. If you or urmuldesertcrafts.org terminates your use of the Website or any Service, urmuldesertcrafts.org may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and urmuldesertcrafts.org will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- You shall be liable to pay for any service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every content posted on the Website. Urmul prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual, or obscene in nature on a public platform. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vendor Interface Policy:
All vendors are expected to adhere to the following policies when listing their products on our website urmuldesertcrafts.org. Seller offenses and prohibited content can result in the suspension of your account.
Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents, etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a seller on our Platform, transact or use the Platform.
We reserve the right to terminate your registration and/or refuse you access to the Platform if it is brought to our notice or discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
This policy requires that sellers act fairly and honestly on the UDC platform to ensure a safe buying and selling experience. All sellers must:
- Provide accurate information to UDC and our customers at all times
- Act fairly and not misuse UDC’s features or services
- Not attempt to damage or abuse another Seller, their listings, or ratings.
- Not attempt to influence customers’ ratings, feedback, and reviews.
- Not send unsolicited or inappropriate communications.
- Not contact customers except through Buyer-Seller Messaging
- Not attempt to circumvent the UDC sales process.
- Not operate more than one selling account on UDC
Violating the Code of Conduct or any other UDC policies may result in strict actions against your account, such as cancellation of listings, suspension or forfeiture of payments, and removal of selling privileges. More details about these policies are below.
You must provide accurate information to us and our customers, and update the information if it changes. For example, this means that you must use a name that accurately identifies the list of your products in the correct category.
You must act fairly and lawfully and may not misuse any service provided by us. Examples of unfair activities include:
- Providing misleading or inappropriate information to UDC or our customers, such as by creating multiple detail pages for the same product or posting offensive product images
- Manipulating sales rank (such as by accepting fake orders or orders that you have paid for) or making claims about sales rank in product titles or descriptions
- Attempting to increase the price of a product after an order is confirmed
- Attempting to damage another Seller, their listings, or ratings
- Allowing other people to act on your behalf in a way that violates UDC’s policies or your agreement with UDC
Ratings, Feedback, and Reviews
You may not attempt to influence or inflate customers’ ratings, feedback, and reviews. You may request feedback and reviews from your own customers in a neutral manner, but may not:
- Pay for or offer an incentive (such as coupons or free products) in exchange for providing or removing feedback or reviews
- Ask customers to write only positive reviews or ask them to remove or change a review
- Solicit reviews only from customers who had a positive experience
- Review your own products or a competitors’ products
You may not send unsolicited or inappropriate messages. All communications to customers must be sent through Buyer-Seller Messaging and be necessary for fulfilling the order or providing customer services. Marketing communications are prohibited.
All text, graphics, seller interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music and artwork, notes, messages, emails, billboard postings, drawings, profiles, opinions, ideas, images, videos, audio files, other material or information (collectively ‘Content’) are third-party generated Content and Urmul has no responsibility or liability over such third-party Generated Content as we are merely an intermediary for the purposes.
If you receive customer information such as addresses or phone numbers to fulfill orders, you may use that information only to fulfill orders and must delete it after the order has been processed. You may not use customer information to contact customers (except through Buyer-Seller Messaging) or share it with any third party.
Circumventing the Sales Process You may not attempt to circumvent the UDC sales process or divert UDC customers to another website. This means that you may not provide links or messages that prompt users to visit any external website or complete a transaction elsewhere.
Multiple Selling Accounts on UDC
You may only maintain one Seller Central account for each region in which you sell unless you have a legitimate business need to open a second account and all of your accounts are in good standing. If any of your accounts are not in good standing, we may deactivate all of your selling accounts until all accounts are in good standing. As a registered seller, you shall list item(s) for sale in accordance with the policies which are incorporated by us on our Platform. You must ensure that the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of third parties. All listed items must be kept in stock for successful fulfillment of sales.
Urmul grants sellers a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-assignable, and personal license to use “urmuldesertcrafts.org” name and/or logo on packing material used by sellers for delivery of Products sold on the Platform.
You, as a seller, shall be required to dispatch the products and/or services for every transaction to the buyer within the time period. to ensure that the products and/or services are delivered in a timely manner. Further, you will solely be responsible for undertaking transit insurance for products sold by You on the Platform. For the avoidance of doubt, Urmul will not be responsible for undertaking any insurance(s) for products sold by sellers on the Platform.